Southwest Airlines released its new and returning seasonal routes for spring 2019, including several international destinations.
The international routes include popular tourist destinations in Mexico, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic. The bookable flight schedule on the Dallas-based carrier’s website has been extended through April 7.
American Airlines also recently announced a number of new international routes, including to Dublin and Munich from DFW International Airport.
For Southwest, new and returning Saturday seasonal flights start March 9 between:
- St. Louis and Montego Bay, Jamaica*
- St. Louis and Punta Cana, Dominican Republic*
- Milwaukee and Cancun
- Pittsburgh and Cancun
- Raleigh-Durham and Cancun
- San Antonio and Cancun
- Baltimore/Washington and Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos
- Cleveland and Tampa
- Cincinnati and Orlando
And starting March 10, Southwest will begin weekly service on Sundays between:
- Dallas and West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Dallas and Harlingen, Tex.
- Houston and Lubbock
The Jamaica and Dominican Republic flights are subject to government approvals.
SOURCE: Dallas News